08 feb Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2019
The 2019 Global Entrepreneurship Summit, June 4-5, in The Hague, the Netherlands will invite the world’s most inspiring entrepreneurs innovating in Agri/Food, Connectivity, Energy, Health, and Water.
What GES 2019 brings you
GES 2019 offers an unparalleled stage for scale-ups and a chance to showcase their enterprises before a selected group of top investors, founders, funders, experts and policymakers.
Why GES 2019?
- Insight: GES 2019 is a high-energy, big-idea event fuelled by a one-of-a-kind mix of next-generation disrupters, visionaries and innovative policy leaders.
- Impact: GES 2019 creates an action-driven atmosphere aimed at breaking down barriers for entrepreneurs and closing deals that matter to everyone.
- Co-design: GES 2019 facilitates sharing and creating strategies for success with a global peer network, and access to business leaders and government influencers.
- Connecting: GES 2019 supports the building of meaningful, lasting partnerships with investors and decision makers.
- Pitching: GES 2019 curates one-on-one match making, pitch competitions, interactive stages, and unique networking opportunities that get good ideas in front of the right people.
Should you be at GES 2019?
- Do you have a transformative tech solution for Agri/Food, Connectivity, Energy, Health, or Water?
- Is your innovation more than just a concept, with a functioning, market-ready business model?
- Is your enterprise investor-ready and capable to be scaled up internationally?
- Do you want to join other trailblazers to build entrepreneur-led solutions for the future, now?
Does this sound like you and your company? For each scale-up, one representative can apply. Registering is possible untill March 1!
More information & applying: https://www.ges2019nl.nl/